Why should you give to the Innocence Project of Texas?
- I.P.O.T. does not charge inmates or their families for our services.Your donation will help cover the cost of case investigations.
- We receive thousands of letters from inmates each year and we take every claim of innocence seriously. Your donation will allow us to process these requests for assistance.
- The cost to unravel a wrongful conviction can be significant. A single DNA test can cost upwards of $5,000, and sometimes multiple rounds of testing are necessary to prove an individual’s innocence. Your donation will help us fund DNA testing.
- The more resources we have, the more innocent people we can reach. Your donation will make sure the wrongfully convicted have an organization that is willing to speak out on their behalf.
- I.P.O.T. works diligently to educate the public about wrongful convictions. Your donation will ensure that we can continue our outreach programs in an effort to raise awareness about the wrongful conviction problem in Texas.
The Innocence Project of Texas is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We depend almost entirely on donations from individuals like you to survive. Please help us free innocent men and women today!
You can donate online through Network for Good or PayPal:
To donate through the mail, please send your check or money order to:
Innocence Project of Texas
1511 Texas Avenue
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Thank you for your contribution to our cause!